In his soon to be released book, “Creating a Global Village,” Co-op Marketing Expert and Global Village Founder/Board Chairman, D.G. Safeer Hopton says, “The world economy is inherently flawed and will continue to face challenges … a new paradigm of cooperation and service must replace the old paradigm of greed, conflict, competition, and war.”
Please see book excerpts below.
Creating a Global Village
“A Co-op Guidebook for
Wealth-Building & Community Service”
In this unique book Mr. Hopton will reveal and explain 7 easy steps to recycle your money and create wealth through a unique business formula that utilizes “Friendship Building” and a not-for-profit Co-op business model that “puts people before profits.” Learn how to:
- Recycle Money to Yourself and/or Worthy-Causes with the Prosperity Card by receiving cash rewards of up to 7% when you and your family/friends make everyday purchases online and in your local neighborhood.
- Shop with thousands of Merchants locally/globally that pay cash rewards directly to your Bank account … a win, win for merchants and consumers.
- Create daily residual income for the rest of your life without selling anything.
- Crowdfunding Made Easy for your favorite Non-Profit/Worthy-Cause that keeps money in local neighborhoods to create jobs and employment opportunities.
- Own and Operate your own Global “Gold Pages Shopping Mall” and “Cash Rewards” program and earn income at the same time.
- Establish and Maintain Customer Loyalty programs that guarantee repeat business.
- Co-Brand the Prosperity Card for non-profits/worthy-causes that will enable their supporters to donate cash rewards of up to 7% when they shop with participating merchants globally.
Hopton emphasizes, “many people in our society wish they could find a way to escape their 9-5 jobs, especially if they are not receiving joy from it. Are they working because they need the money? If so, the money soon becomes their God. As an alternative, we have pioneered a new and unprecedented economic paradigm for wealth-creation that was developed to give people a way out of this trap – an economic, social, psychological, and spiritual parachute. We created an economically sustainable system that enables people to do the things in life they truly love; things guided by the heart. Through a practical approach of cooperation and service with each other, we show you how to prevent yourself from being trapped by conditions that you don’t enjoy or support.”
“This one-of-a-kind wealth-building program was created as a vehicle wherein people participate in a practical system that actually enables them to recycle the money they spend every day back to themselves. We see money as consciousness and energy, nothing more than that. We teach people to see money as a means of exchange; they are enabled to recycle it and make manifest the idea of “prosperity consciousness.” The process of actually doing this every day in a practical way is vitally important because it becomes recorded as wisdom in their being. Our system of cooperation and service with each other is a powerful alternative to the current competition/conflict mentality that seems to have many people pre-occupied, confused, and out of balance spiritually. It’s time to get back in touch with our common-sense and re-educate ourselves to put people before profits or it may be too late to save ourselves and the world we live in.”
Book Pre-Ordering and Media Contact: Rick Galen: 480.232.4238
The views expressed in this book are those of Mr. Hopton and not the Global Village Cooperative Association